PADI Adventure Diver course is a subset of PADI AOWD course. It consists of three dives. Each dive is the first dive from one of PADI speciality courses. Consequentially, each Adventure Dive may credit toward the first dive of the corresponding PADI speciality course.
– PADI Junior OWD certificat
WHAT DOES IT INCLUDE?
The course consists of 3 speciality dives and theoretical modules. Each dive is the first dive of a selected PADI speciality course.
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
– a swimwear, a towel and flip-flops
– a mask with snorkel and fins if you already own them. If not, don’t buy. We will provide everything for the course. You can also buy professional equipment in our dive store located in the centre.
– something suitable to cover your ears after the dive (in case of windy weather)
– a notebook and a pen.
– A parent must be present at check-in (only the first day) for minors (less than 18 years of age).
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
Usually two days, but different arrangements can be done since there are three completely separate modules.
SPOKEN FOREIGN LANGUAGE IN OUR CENTER:
English, Italian, Serbian, Croatian
PRICE OF THE COURSE:
200 Eur in the group
260 Eur individually
WHAT DOES THE PRICE INCLUDE?
– The theoretical part of the course
– 3 dives from shore
– Diving equipment rental
– Divers logbook
– PADI electronic manual in one of the languages available (android or PC)
– PADI certification